- Stitching defect that affects functionality (not a cosmetic issue)
- Snap defect- snap will not stay closed and 'pops' open under strain
- Elastics that become 'slack' within 1 month of use
- Zipper defect on wet bags- zip will not open or close without force used
- Inserts- stitching defect causing the bamboo fabric to come unattached by the over-locked edging.
Here are things that ARE NOT covered by our warranty:
Damage to a product such as ripping, tearing or snagging of the fabric, opening the snaps too forcefully resulting in tearing on the materials, cracking a snap or other damage sustained from improper use will not be covered under warran
Prints may appear slightly different to the pictures advertised. The direction of print placement may vary from product to product depending on the shape, width and size of how the fabric arrives and is cut thereafter- This is not a manufacturing fault and adds to the unique personality of each individual product.
- Broken snaps
- Holes in Inserts
- Poor fit on your baby
- Turning gray
- Misuse by owner
- Hungry machines- this includes washing machine and drier
- Bleach soaks/any bleaching/bleach burns
- Vinegar soak
- Medium/High Drying (please dry on low only or hang dry- preferably in shade for nappy shells/ wet bags/ swim nappies)
Please remember that your nappy is a product that is washed and dried repeatedly. Having a sizeable stash is recommended as each nappy will last that bit longer. If you wash a few nappies every day, chances are they will wear out faster.
If your nappy falls into the category of warranty replacement please contact us with your warranty request and we will work with you to replace your nappy.
** Due to prints selling out faster than others and working around production times, another print that is in stock can be chosen as your warranty replacement if your print is not in stock.
If you feel you need to submit for a replacement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RECEIPT OF PURCHASE
NAPPY DEFECT- stitching,snap,insert or other. Please feel free to send photographs of said defect as well.
** IMPORTANT INFO- Warranty replacements are only for original owner of nappy or second owner who has purchased nappy unused. Please provide receipt or name of original owne